Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Kirai
Global Moderator / C-Rank
Daisuke Kirai

Male Posts : 44

Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai Empty
PostSubject: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Name: Hunters Staff.
Appearance: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai Krystal%27s_Staff_2

Note: The buldged tip can be removed to show a sharp knife.

Power(s): Lockon Stratos: The staff is able to fire concentrated shots of energy from it's bulging tip. The shot explodes on contact. This attack is precise and needs some time to be aimed. (It works sort of like a snipe, being fast, but the user is vulnerable when aiming.) Over time it's easier to aim, and thus he's able to shoot faster. Progress like this happens slowly though.

Seven Swords: The staff seperate into seven little pieces, that gain long swords on both ends. They float and can be controlled on will to be thrown, or wielded by Daisuke and Beysuke. The weapon becomes afterwards useless for the rest of the fight.

History: After Daisuke's parents painfully died, and after he sealed his contract with Beysuke, the boy needed a weapon to defend himself. As he looked through his old, huge house in search of anything, the boy found nothing. His parents always made sure to seperate work from family life, so they'd have to hide it well... Tapping around, and searching through every room with his guardian, he eventually found a clue. It was an old-school fireplace, that usually was lit all day, but wasn't this time. It showed the a hole where the fire was supposed to be - a tunnel leading in...

As he walked inside, closely followed by Beysuke, the boy found a secret stash of goods that his parents had kept. It did show a lot of money, weird equipment, devices, everything... But the thing he was interested in, was hiding in a bunch of trash. (Trash, out of Daisuke's view.) As he reached the outsticking staff, it gave him a short zap, signifying that it was his now. Not realizing what this means, he completely got it out, and kept it till this day.

Note: The staff binds to its user, and can be given away by the owner. He'd give up total rights, though.

Price please.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:12 pm

First, how far can the shot fly for Lockon Stratos? Also, how long do you have to wait before you can use it again? Might be nice to post how long it would take to get a good Lockon of the opponent, say, 1 or 2 posts?

Second, Seven Swords, how long can you keep up the strain of controlling that amount of swords mentally? A post count maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:19 pm

1. Lockon Stratos can reach 1 kilometre far. But it takes 1 - 2 posts to charge and aim it. As Daisuke would be fully concentrating when aiming, he's vurnerable to alike fast attacks, that simply distract him. The attack can go up to at most 5 kilometres when fully mastered. (This is comparable as to when Dai would be fully trained out.) Charging then would still take 2 - 3 posts, but the closer by the enemy, the faster it's aimable.

2. It's generally not useable for the next 3 posts.

3. Alone, Daisuke can keep it up for one whole post. If Beysuke fully concentrates to help aswell, it works for 1 and a half post.

If it's OP or anything, just tell me...
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:45 pm

How close can the enemy be before the post count lowers to aim and charge? And how close would be an insitanious shot?

Dispite the questions above, your price comes out as...

12,250 Ryo

Post when ready to buy.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:48 pm

At 300 metres it becomes 1 post to charge.

At 100 metres it's half a post to charge, the other to fire. But there's still a chance to dodge, if the opposite has the most awesome reaction time EVER, or if they saw Daisuke charge.

And okay.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kirai
Daisuke Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Gimme my staff, nao.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai Approv13

Weapon moved to Approved Weapons Archive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai   Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters Staff - Daisuke Kirai
Page 1 of 1