Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
You are not logged into Pandora Hearts: Alternate Universe. Please click the "Log In" Button below, or register for an account here on our Pandora Hearts site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where the main storyline of Pandora Hearts took a different turn...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Signups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku
Founder / C-Rank
Narora Senoku

Male Posts : 81

Staff Signups Empty
PostSubject: Staff Signups   Staff Signups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:31 pm

When there is a position in the Staff open, feel free to post up an application for the place. Just use the template below, and PM it to an Admin.

Name: (Username Please)
Age: (So we know what to expect, and get a better gauge on how much experience you have.)
Other Site Positions: (What other sites have you been an Admin on?)
|----Successful?: (Are the sites you were in alive for a while? Or did they die?)
Position: (Put the name of the position, that is open, that you would like here.)

Code:

[i][b]Name: [/b][/i](Username Please)
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i] (So we know what to expect, and get a better gauge on how much experience you have.)
[b][i]Other Site Positions:[/i][/b] (What other sites have you been an Admin on?)
|----[i][b]Successful?: [/b][/i](Are the sites you were in alive for a while? Or did they die?)
[i][b]Position: [/b][/i](Put the name of the position, that is open, that you would like here.)
Back to top Go down
http://ahrp.forumotion.com/

Staff Signups
Page 1 of 1